Remote Tech Support
. . . In Town or Out of Country
— A quick and convenient resolution to most computer hassles.
We can get you a quick fix for under $25 and save you the fuel. You don’t have to be out of the area, this is great for those in Reno and Sparks area, too. No security worries, no driving around, and no tangled cords to fight. Computer repair has never been easier.
Most computer repair issues are software related and don’t require us to have physical access to your computer. You just need access to the Internet and a working web browser and we’ll have you back to working condition for most issues. We can also help those using Linux or Mac OS.
Give us a call now, most sessions can start quickly, however, appointments are always best.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
HAGA CLIC PARA DESCARGAR
No permanent connection.
We’re out when the job is done.
A corto plazo y uso limitado.
and continued support.
A largo plazo y apoyo continuo.
What support can I receive without a technician being at my computer?
Technically, we are at your computer. As long as there is a working Internet connection to the computer and your web browser is functioning, we can do anything that can be done from the keyboard and mouse via a remote session. Over 75% of computer related issues can be solved this way.
- Virus Removal
- Repair most Windows XP thru Windows 7 Issues (as well as Server 2003-2012, Windows Home Server and Mac!)
- Full system check for software and most hardware issues
- Complete Security Audit and Preventative Maintenance Check
- Setup and repair most Network and Home Network related issues
- Configure and Install almost any software application.
- Most printer installs/troubleshooting.
- Setup Parental Controls and other Protection for Children.
- Training on anything you wish to know about Windows and other Microsoft Products; as well as many other software applications.
- It is possible to give you an idea about most upgrade paths for your computer. (Memory, Processor, Hard Disk, etc.)
- A real PC Tune-Up, and you can watch and learn how to do it yourself.
Unfortunately there are some issues that may need to be resolved via our on-site or pickup services.
Is it safe to connect over the Internet like this?
- Yes. Our remote-support solution uses: end-to-end Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption. No unencrypted information is ever stored on our system.
Can you catch a virus from downloading the support software?
- No. The company we use continuously monitors their development environment for viruses and malware, and all of the downloadable software is digitally signed to prevent tampering by third parties. The warning message customers might see when they install the software is a default message displayed by their browser whenever they download executable files.
What are the overall benefits of remote support?
- Can connect to anyone in the world with a working Internet connection. If you travel for work or pleasure and have an issue with your laptop, and still have access to the Internet, give us a call! We can get you out of a pickle from anywhere.
- The software is not permanently installed. It just runs. If you are not able to use the Internet Explorer ActiveX install and have to download the program, just delete it when the session is over. After 20 minutes that piece of software cannot create a new connection.
- We do have a “Calling Card” version of the software that you can leave on your computer for future tech support. No need to revisit the site. Just call us up and click the calling card.
- No lines, no driving, watch us work, no need to unplug all of those cables, and it costs less.
- All actions through the remote support are recorded and available to a customer within 24 hours of requesting a copy. For long sessions there may be more of a delay so we can transcode the video for easier playback and a smaller download file. We can also ship the session to you on DVD for only $6.00 for every two hours of video, and it can be played back in any DVD player. (Useful for training purposes or review.)
- Pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- If we don’t solve the problem you don’t pay.
How much does it cost?
Please visit our Pricing Guide for more information.
To note: We only charge while we work. For example: An anti-virus scan may take an hour or more to run, we never charge for that waiting time when helping via Credo Rescue or with our pickup service.
How do I use Credo Rescue?
Always call us at 775-636-8378 or use our contact form before attempting to connect but you can download the software ahead of time.